WHY PRIVATE DANCE LESSONS?
PRIVATE LESSONS. So you have been dancing for a while now but you have noticed that your dancing is not getting any better. You still go dancing regularly. You still attend congresses. You still do workshops around town and in other areas. But STILL, your dancing is not where it should be. What to do? PRIVATE LESSONS.
PRIVATE LESSONS on top of everything you are now doing will help you move to the next level. PRIVATES LESSONS are “tailored” to YOU. If you know what you want to improve upon, that is what you tell your instruction and he/she will concentrate on that as per your want/need. If you are not sure of what you need to work on, ask the instructor to evaluate you then you two decide as to what is the best for YOU.
BENEFITS of PRIVATE LESSONS:
- It is “tailored” to YOU. You have a specific need that the instructor will help you with.
- It is ONE on ONE with the instructor. Very personalized instruction.
- YOU dictate the pace of the lesson.
- YOU can pick the brain of the instructor.
- YOU will be dancing with the higher level dancer.
- Because it is not in a group setting, this will make you concentrate more on what you are being taught. No distractions.
- The instructor will be able to fine tune whatever is needed to help you become a better dancer.
These are just a handful of benefits of PRIVATE LESSONS. I am sure you can come up with more benefits.
PRIVATE LESSONS are worth the money you will spend. Pick the right instructor for you. WARNING…… it is VERY EASY to think a great performer at a congress is going to be a great instructor. NOT ALWAYS TRUE so be careful with your choice. I suggest choosing the instructor you KNOW teaches well. If you have no clue, ask around or attend the group classes they host. You will get a sense of how they teach and if the instructor is RIGHT FOR YOU.
Yes it can get pricey. Save a few dollars here and there then take some PRIVATE LESSONS (if you do want to improve). It is worth it (with the right instructor).
Happy dancing… KEEP ON DANCING, KEEP ON LEARNING, KEEP ON HAVING FUN!
John “salseroblanko” Morey (Author) (Huntsville ALABAMA)
April 10, 2014